West Cobb Extreme Club Tryouts
Organizational tryouts for the 2019 – 2020 season will be held on July 27, 2019. Online registration is now open! Information and notes about our tryouts:
Before proceeding to registration, please read the following information about our club’s teams carefully. With the success and expansion of the West Cobb Extreme travel softball club, positions are available with the following teams only:
- 12U ’08 – Coach Schlampp: This team is only accepting tryout registrations from players with a 2008 birth year.
- 12U ’07 – Coach Jacobs: This team is only accepting tryout registrations from players with a 2007 birth year.
- 14U ’06 – Coach Isley: This team is accepting players for tryout registrations with 2005 and 2006 birth year players.
- 16U ’04 – Coach Chauvin: This select team is accepting try out registrations from experienced players with 2004 and 2005 birth years. The team will follow a developmental college recruitment prep path in the 2019/2020 season.
For questions about or for any Extreme softball team, please contact us.
- Once an online registration is completed, the parent registering their player will receive an email confirmation message. The message will have an attachment which must be printed, signed by the parent, and brought to the tryout event.
- Field assignments will be emailed to parents of registered players on or by Thursday, July 25, 2019.
- Most teams can also arrange for private player tryouts. If your player is unable to make it to the organizational event on July 27, or if discretion is required, contact us to arrange a private tryout.
- In the event of a rain out, the event will tentatively be rescheduled to Saturday, August 3, 2019.